Food for People relies on contributions from individuals, organizations, and local businesses to sustain our hunger relief programs throughout the county. Your tax-deductible contribution helps provide much-needed nutritious food to more than 12,000 people struggling to make ends meet in Humboldt County.
Click here to donate online through our secure donation page.
Contact us by phone at (707) 445-3166 extension 306 and ask for Carly Robbins, Fund Development Director, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, to make a donation.
Mail your donation check to us at Food for People, Inc. located at 307 W. 14th St in Eureka, CA 95501-2267.
- Click here for more information about our regular giving program the FULL PLATE PARTNERS.
Money we can depend upon allows us to make long-term plans while building strong foundations for our programs.
- Click here to learn more about including Food for People in your estate plans.
Including us in your will or living trust can make a lasting impact for generations to come.
Other ways to give:
- Click here to participate in AmazonSmile. You shop. Amazon gives. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Food For People Inc whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. You can support Food for People by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Click here to donate using your secure Paypal account.
- Click here to learn more about our Locally Delicious Food Fund.
Click here to view our 2014-2015 Annual Report.
Click here to view our 2016-2017 Case for Support.
There are many ways to donate food, including dropping donations off at Food for People or a pantry in your community during business hours; participating in our food drives throughout the year; or creating a food drive of your own to benefit Food for People. Our Local Food Resources Coordinator is available to provide guidance and assistance as needed.
Click here to visit our food drive page and learn more.