PLEASE NOTE: We are temporarily unable to accept food donations, due to the lack of storage space caused by the damage to our building and COVID-19 contamination precautions.
There are many ways to donate food, including:
- Dropping donations off at Food for People in Eureka during business hours
- Dropping donations off at a pantry in your community
- Participating in or creating a food drive
- Plant a Row of fruits or vegetables in your garden to donate to the food bank
- Glean from your farm, orchard, or ranch to donate to the food bank
Dowload/view our shopping guide of most-needed foods