Each Food Pantry in our countywide network has set individual guidelines for food donations in response to COVID-19 safety precautions. Please contact the Food Pantry closest to you for details.
Donations can be dropped off in Eureka at 716 west Cedar St. Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm. For questions or inquiries please contact Local Food Resources Coordinator Allison Kenney at (707)445-3166 ext. 312 or email@example.com
Or in onr of our holiday donation barrels located at:
- Wildberries Marketplace: 747 13th Sreet
- Ray's Food Place: 5000 Valley W Blvd
- North Coast Co-Op: 25 4th St.
- Eureka Natural Foods: 1450 Broadway St.
- Murphy’s (Cutten): 4020 Walnut Dr.
- Safeway: 2555 Harris St.
- Eureka Natural Foods: 2165 Central Ave.
- Umpqua Bank: 2095 Central Ave.
- Tri Counties Bank: 1640 Central Ave.
- Les Schwab Tire Center: 2210 Central Ave
There are many ways to give food
Plant a Row of fruits or vegetables in your garden to donate to the food bank
Glean from your farm, orchard, or ranch to donate to the food bank.
Participate in or host your own food drive
Host a Virtual Food Drive
Donations go further with a virtual drive! By utilizing the Food for People’s wholesale purchasing power and eliminating barrel delivery and pick-up costs, a virtual food drive multiplies your giving.
Here's what you do:
Click here and select the 'Create my Own Fundraising Page' to create your own virtual food drive.
Set a goal, write a little bit about yourself and your efforts.
Share your link to your friends, family, and more!