Check out our food distributions in May 2020.
Please choose the food distribution site closest to you.
Eureka Choice Pantry (2112 Broadway) Tues, Weds, Fri, 11am-3pm
Arcata Pantry (Trinity Baptist Church, 2450 Alliance Rd) Weds 3-6pm
McKinleyville Pantry (Family Resource Center) Tues & Fri 11am-1pm; Weds 3-5pm
Fortuna Pantry (St. Joseph's Pantry Shelf, 2292 Newburg Rd) Mon/Weds/Fri 10am-12pm
Fortuna Mobile Produce Pantry (2331 Rohnerville Rd) May 6th 10am-12:30pm (1st Weds)
Ferndale Pantry (Community Church, 712 Main St) May 7 & 21st 1-2:30pm (1st & 3rd Thurs)
Loleta Pantry (Community Church, 228 Church St) May 21st 1-5pm (3rd Thurs)
Blue Lake Pantry (Community Resource Center, 111 Greenwood Ave) May 21st 10am-2pm (3rd Thurs)
Blue Lake Community Resource Center (111 Greenwood Ave) May 28th 10am-1:30pm (4th Thurs)
Willow Creek Pantry (Community Resource Center, 38883 Hwy 299) Thursdays 8:30am-1pm
Hoopa Mobile Produce Pantry (Hwy 96 near bank and gas station) May 27th 10am-2pm (4th Weds)
Weitchpec Mobile Produce Pantry (Yurok Tribal Office) May 19th 10:30am-2pm (3rd Tues)
Orleans Mobile Produce Pantry - Karuk Senior Center (459 Asip Rd) May 14th 10:30am-1:30pm (2nd Thurs)
Bridgeville Pantry (Community Center, 38717 Kneeland Rd) May 22nd 10am-4pm (Fri following 3rd Thurs)
Dinsmore Pantry (Route 36, mile marker 42.5) May 26st 8:30-11am (Tues following the 3rd Thurs)
Trinidad Pantry (Lion's Club Pantry/Town Hall, 409 Trinity St) May 20th 10:30am-12:30pm (3rd Weds)
Trinidad Mobile Produce Pantry (Library Park) May 5th 10am-1:30pm (1st Tues)
Orick Pantry (Elementary School, 120918 Hwy 101) May 21st 12-2pm (3rd Thurs)
Orick Mobile Produce Pantry (Elementary School parking lot) May 21st 1-2pm (3rd Thurs) ***NOTE UPDTAED TIME
Klamath Mobile Produce Pantry (Yurok Tribal Office, 190 Klamath Rd) May 21st 3-5pm (3rd Thurs) (**location change**)(Del Norte County- run by our partners at Yurok Tribal Office)
Rio Dell Pantry (Journey Church, 95 Belleview Ave) May 21st 9am-12pm (3rd Thurs)
Rio Dell Mobile Produce Pantry (Rio Dell Volunteer Fire Department) May 14th 10am-1pm (2nd Thurs) (**date change**)
Garberville Pantry (Presbyterian Church, 437 Maple Ln) Tues & Thurs 10:30am-noon; Weds 2-4pm
Redway Mobile Produce Pantry (Family Resource Center) May 22nd 11am-2pm (Fri following 3rd Thurs)
*Backpacks for Kids and Senior Programs continuing in all established communities.
Have a child at home?
Schools are working hard to make sure kids can still access free meals when needed. Check out this list to see where students can receive free meals during school closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Coming in May - Due to Coronavirus, families with children who qualify for free or reduced-price meals at school will be eligible for up to $365 in P-EBT benefits to buy food. Click here for info.
- Click here to learn more about applying for CalFresh.
- Learn about recent CalFresh changes (benefit increases, places to spend CalFresh for food online, reporting flexibility) at our COVID-19 CalFresh info page.
To help prevent the spread of disease, we are taking proactive steps including:
- pre-packing food bags
- implementing drive through distributions where possible
- thoroughly disinfecting surfaces
- changing signature procedures
- increasing space for people to practice “social distancing” while at distributions
- We are urging all participants and volunteers - if feeling ill, stay home to prevent spreading illness. A proxy may be sent to pick up for those in need of food who cannot or should not leave home. Please be sure the note has the date, who the food is for, and permission for the name of person who is picking it up.